Care & Cleaning Instructions
Home Laundry Care of Direct Transfer Prints & Screen Printed Garments
Transfer printed & Screen printed garments have a print that can last for years. However, it is recommended that you treat your garments with care to ensure the print quality.
- Always wash your garments inside-out with a mild detergent
- Use COLD WATER settings only in washing machines
- Air dry the garments to retain the imprinting. DO NOT use a dryer as this type of drying will damage the print.
- Drying in the sun...It is recommended to dry the garment inside out and avoid excessive heat from the sun as direct sunlight can damage the print
- Iron your garments inside-out and avoid direct heat to the printed area. This helps maintain the structural integrity of the print.
- Do not apply moisture or steam to your printed garment prior to ironing
- Do not dry clean printed garments as damage will occur to print